Why partner with us?
The Sunshine Coast is a thriving region for both aged care and retirement village
If you’re interested in taking your organisation to the next level and working with people in the Aged Care/Retirement sector or you provide related services, products or technology, this Expo is your opportunity to be an active participant in this sector. The Sunshine Coast is a thriving region for both aged care and retirement villages. Your potential clients and their families will be at this Expo seeking the most suitable services and products to meet their retirement needs. Your organisation’s brand will be aligned with the Aged Care/Retirement sector and recognised throughout regional Queensland.
Participation in the My Aged Care Expo gives you:
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best facilities and services in their region.
- an opportunity to connect and network with service providers/organisations and government agencies in the region.
- the chance to showcase and demonstrate your brand, facilities, products and services.
- the opportunity to watch presentations and network with key leaders and advocates throughout the Expo.
My Aged Care Expo will be promoted through:
- a public relations campaign with local media to lift the profile of the event and place it on Queensland’s regional calendar.
- the Expo website, which will be widely promoted across many platforms including social media, branded collateral, emails and partner networks.
- print, email and digital resources promoting the event and booth to your clients, networks and audiences.
- local radio ads.
- local newspaper and magazine publications with proposed PR editorials.
- Facebook and online partner advertising.
- a strong social media presence, advertising and engagement promoting the event.
What is included in your partnership?
- a premium booth structure (upgraded options are available through PES).
- premium custom fascia (with your logo).
- full power for standard devices and spotlights.
- a detailed program with booth locations, map and logo displayed on the partner page.
- a layout encouraging participants to view your booth first upon entry.
- free coffee, tea and morning tea.
- audio/visual setups, wall banners and premium furniture can also be hired through our official supplier, PES.
If you are interested in partnering with My Age Care Expo, then see our various packages.